These sponge cloths are particularly absorbent, durable, resistant to tear and abrasion. They are made of natural renewable raw materials: 70% FSC plant cellulose and 30% cotton. As they are plastic free they do not emit any micro-plastic pollution, unlike classic sponge cloths.
Directions: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house. Rinse the cloth after use.
Care: Either hand wash with dish soap, machine wash (30ºC-60ºC) or wash in the dishwasher. Line dry – do not tumble dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.
Size: 17cm × 20cm
This 4 pack contains 4 different prints
- 100% plastic free and made from plants
- Water-based inks, certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
- Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house
- Very absorbent
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home
- Renewable and sustainable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Made in Europe
- Fully Biodegradable.